- 225g sour cream
- 115g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 255g unbleached all-purpose flour
- 170g sugar
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 225g fresh rhubarb, chopped in ½-inch cubes
- 3 TBSP sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Stir sour cream, butter, eggs, and vanilla together until well incorporated.
- Combine flour, 170g sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Stir into wet ingredients along with the rhubarb.
- Spread into a greased or parchment-lined ¼ sheet pan or 9×13 pan.
- Combine 3 TBSP sugar and ½ tsp cinnamon and sprinkle on cake top.
- Bake at 350º 20-23 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched in the middle.Makes ¼ sheet pan (9×13 pan)
- I think this cake is sweet enough, but it does look pretty with a light dusting of powdered sugar.