- 140g graham crackers, (about 1 pack)
- 55g unsalted butter, melted
- 25g sugar
- Crush the crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor, blender, or rolling pin.
- Stir in butter and sugar.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides 1-inch of a 9-inch springform pan, or small tart pans.
- Place any extra crumb mixture in a container and freeze for up to 2 months
- 570g cream cheese, softened
- 170g sugar
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 140g eggs
- 70g heavy whipping cream
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla on medium until very smooth.
- Add the eggs in stages on low, mixing well after each addition. Scrape bowl each time.
- Add the cream gradually to avoid lumps.
- For the 9-inch pan, double wrap the pan in foil and place in another pan with sides. Add hot water 1-inch up the sides (this will prevent cracking).
- Bake at 325ºF for 1 hour 15 min OR until only no longer wet looking and has a slight jiggle.
- Cool to room temperature. Refrigerator several hours or overnight before serving.
- For small or mini cheesecakes, bake at 325ºF for 15-20 minutes depending on size. No need for a water bath.
I really like making cheesecakes in individual size molds and mini pans. They bake quicker and are easier to serve. Keep any extra baked mini cheesecakes in the freezer.