- Divide dough into 16, 40gram pieces, plus one at 55gram. Round into balls.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap, let rest about 10 minutes.
- Roll each ball into a teardrop shape. Watch video to shape.
- Place 16 on a parchment-lined sheet pan in a circular pattern with the 2-ounce ball in the middle.
- Brush all with egg wash (1 egg mixed well with 1 tablespoon water)
- Dip each teardrop into seeds, using 4 different seeds/flour. Examples: sesame seeds, poppy seeds, oats, cornmeal.
- Cover lightly with oiled plastic wrap, let rise in a warm place until doubled
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Bake sunburst for 22 -25 minutes OR until tops are golden brown.
- If wanting to freeze, bake only to a light brown and sunburst is set. When cool, wrap and freeze. To serve, let thaw completely, bake in a 350ºF oven for about 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.