- 100g unbleached all-purpose flour
- 90g sugar
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 55g vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 125g apples, peeled and finely chopped
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside
- Combine the wet ingredients except apples.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Stir in the apples.
- Use a #30 scoop and portion into 12, mini-loaf pans.
- Bake at 350ºF convection 14-18 minutes
- Ice with buttercream icing, if desired.
Yield: 12 mini loaves
- Choose a crisp apple, like Granny Smith or Fuji, or any of a variety that you like. My personal favorite is a Cortland, though the season is short for that one.